My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jan Designing For Kanban!



Hi everyone a warm welcome to my new followers. I am so happy I have been asked to stay on the Kanban Dt for another 6 months, I love Kanban products you can make the most simple or intricate cards you like. Products are wonderful quality.
Instructions for this card HERE
Recipe 
I used the Kanban Rose stamp for the front of this card. If you would like a look at lots of inspiration HERE

Don't forget the fabulous Kanban POTD starts at 9pm HERE

Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jan :) Do you have a tutorial for your card please? It's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jan. Your card to-day is absolutely Stunning. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats hun, glad you are staying, beautiful card xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, well done on staying with the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My....... this is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! How stunning is that?! I love the stamped panels on the front and the cut outs on the inside. So very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again Jan . This card is awesome!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is stunning Jan.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Jan...and big congrats too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card and congrats on staying with Kanban.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous and elegant, I love the colour and fold is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and another stunning creation. Loving the gorgeous colour.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done, Jan, you deserve it. All your cards and creations are beautiful. Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations and well done beautiful, that card is truly stunning, I love it FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan