My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 30 August 2014

Black & white....


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
We had 3 of our granddaughter's this afternoon while Mammy n Daddy went shopping. Rebecca's getting quite big now and only has a few weeks left before our little one is due on 5th October.
I can't believe how quick the time has gone by.
.................
Today I have another card to share I made earlier. 
I cut the front of the card on Silhouette Portrait. Cutting file is by Burd. Links in the left sidebar.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Love the cutting design on this, jan....black and white always look so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely jan ,i love bird design , and the white on black looks great.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jan, lovely CAS card, beautiful design.
    glad you enjoyed your Grandchildrens visit.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely birthday card in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not long until October now Jan, so exciting...love this card my friend, so elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jan as always. Bet you have had a wonderful time with your Grandchildren, enjoy as you say time goes so quickly.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan