My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Flower girl....


 I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.

I highlighted with some Spectrum Noir pencils

I dry embossed this gorgeous Dreamweaver stencil 
It is almost 6" but I love it. Corners were just distressed with TH Seedless Preserves using part of the stencil.

Hi everyone welcome to my blog. I had a great time last night over on Kit & Clowder. 
 The amazing Alyce did a live free lesson so we could see a little of what it would be like to do her lessons. I was really impressed. Kit & Clowder have some amazing offers on right now so do pop over and check it out. They also have a Facebook group HERE
The image is from Whimsy Stamps.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

10 comments:

  1. Wow, totally LOVE this stamp. You can tell that store your coloring of it makes me want to run over and buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is fabulous.. I love the dream weaver stencil and your colouring is fantastic, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fabulous colouring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring and love the card design too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Image is perfectly coloured x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jan, love the stencil. I enjoyed the lesson too...but I've got a long way to go lol!! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that background, Jan, another super make my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Jan she is gorgeous hun superb colouring hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie Jan. I have just watched the video tutorial.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card jan love the stencil .going to take a look.x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan