My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 28 August 2014

Golden Gatefold...




Hi everyone thanks for popping by. 
I'm having a one of my rest times again and forgot I made this and didn't blog it. 
My hands are really sore and I am so tired. 
Still hoping the tablets kick in and work. Sometimes they take a while so here's hoping.
Hope you are not fed up of the A4 gate cards. They are like buses don't do them for ages then I do 3!
I used Enhanced labels 28 & normal labels 28.
Apertures were cut with Tonic ovals. Daisies are Sizzix Bits from my stash.
Tut link in the sidebar.
xx Jan


13 comments:

  1. Wow Jan. Stunning card. Not done one of these for ages. Hope you get some relief soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful A4 gatefold card Jan - you excel at these ( as in many other things!!)
    Hope that you are feeling better soon,
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god this is amazing jan. So beautiful. I must have a go myself at making one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jan. I hope your hands get better soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are having a tough time with your health, my friend, I sure hope it eases up, for you, fabulous, elegant card, huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flippin eck Jan this is amazing love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. its very very beautiful Jan and great shape too.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you're in pain. You did a fantastic job of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a tutorial on this card?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this card is just amazing. How you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is stunning Jan.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgeous card Jan so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan