My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Birthday!



Hi everyone, sorry I have been missing a couple of days. I haven't been so well I took some Omega 3 capsules and they didn't agree with me. Feeling better now though!
.........
This is the 1st of a couple of birthday cards for my Sister it's her birthday at the weekend.
I used Heartfelt creation stamps & Wow Opaque Vanilla white. Antique Linen distress ink.
The gorgeous champagne glass is by Chocolate Baroque. I used Wow sparkling gold powder.
The butterfly insert  was cut on the silhouette. It's a Studio file from Shirley.
Challenge
Scribble & Scrap Anything goes!

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

19 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jan. Sorry to hear you haven't been well.
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.. Love the background stamps and the choc baroque stamp is gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning the stamped image is gorgeous and the cream tones are fabulous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jan, very elegant
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully elegant card Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are fully recovered! Your card is beautiful, your sister will love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card as always! Hope you're feeling better!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Jan and hoping you re on the mend - ty also for the lovely comments on my Blog - appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card i love the glass is beautiful, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi jan I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell. Your card is absolutely lovely as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Jan,so elegant! sorry you've not felt too good. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very elegant card Jan. Simple but so...effective. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorgeous and elegant Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Jan. Very elegant. Love the inside with the butterfly. Hope you are feeling better.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Jan, as always my friend, and I hope you feel better real soon, my lovely, healing hugs being sent xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan