My Wonderful Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

New Stamps By Chloe sneaky peek!




Hi everyone I have some new cards to share I made using some of the new Stamps By Chloe.
I love Chloe's stamps as you no but I have to say these are my favourite!
Chloe is on Create & Craft tomorrow Saturday 1st March.
My 1st card was made with the gorgeous new handbag & sentiment.
Gorgeous new glitter is also by Chloe Starlit Sky.
I used a Bridgeport assortment pack of paper I have had for years. Busy for me but I love the colours.
I stamped with Silver Bells EG. Silver linen card is from Create & Craft.
My 2nd card was made with  the small shoes and 8 petal flower. I stamped the handbag and shoes onto Shrink Plastic and coloured with ProMarkers.
I also used HunkyDory glitter card and the fancy lattice background is a Studio file designed by Bird.
I have some more cards to share a little later.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan