My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

WOYWW 225




Hi everyone & a very happy Whats on your work desk Wednesday 225. If you pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground you will see we pop around other peoples blogs and have a nosy at there work desks.
I hope you are all keeping warm and dry. 
We are having terrible weather conditions in the UK as are some of our US friends.
I have so many crafty ideas going on in my head I don't no what to do 1st lol!
I having been messing about with this wooden box for a couple of weeks now! I am still not happy with it!
It has been cream, red and now covered it with Decopatch paper lol!
Flower stamp is Chloe's. Paper is from The Range. The box is from The Works.
In the background is mt Silhouette cutting mat with some butterflies on I have just cut out.
It's a free file from Rockchick over on UK Scrappers.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

i

23 comments:

  1. I like the box as is clean looking love them butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful box I love it xxxx
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box - love the flowers and that lace! (Beautiful butterflies on your desk!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splutters....you're not happy??! It's GORGEOUS, I can't see how you would improve it :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful decorated box Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box is beautiful, Jan. Well done - but I'm sorry you are not so happy with it. Trust you will get to the end of doing it to your satisfaction soon.
    Have a great week.
    Margaret#74

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous box project Jan. Lovely work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan, thanks for stopping by and visiting me earlier today. Speaking of your box, I think we've all been there with the feeling of we're not entirely sure we like a certain project - so don't worry, it happens to all of us! Your Cricut photo is making me want to haul mine out again. I haven't used it in dare I say year(s). .. Have a great WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The box is very pretty...sometimes we have to put something aside and wait until the inspiration comes. Karen #44

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Jan, love the papers and the beautiful lace.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck getting all yours ideas made. I find lists help, but, first of all, you'll have to make a 'lists' notebook!! ;)
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    66

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that box. Thanks for visiting me while I slept. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful creation, I just love the lace and the butterflies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What. Brilliant idea! Love that box your making. The decopatch paper is beautiful and dramatic and the decoration is perfect.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really lovely project Jan x debxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this box Jan, superb as ever hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jan,

    I really like the box and think you've done a great job. The paper you used is very pretty.

    I'm in part of the US where we aren't getting snow/rain but should be. If only the storm in the east would move west!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Kay (86)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by for a visit #87... I have so enjoyed checking out your blog... You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan