My Wonderful Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day everyone!



Hi everyone, Have a lovely Valentines Day. 
Hubby is taking me out for a meal and movie. Not sure which movie as I said he had to decide. There's a couple we would like to see.
My 1st card is the Valentines card I made for him it's a download from CUP. I printed it onto linen card and it looks lovely much nicer than the picture.
My 2nd card is a Studio cutting file designed by Amanda Davis. Also available at CUP
This turned out to be my Valentines Day card lol! 
He usually goes and picks something from my stash for me!
I have to say he wrote some gorgeous words inside it.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards. My husband does the same picks from my stash. Well at least we save them some money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards Jan - hope you have a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby has a good choice in cards - that one is fabulous - love your card to him too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan great cards enjoy your evening x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first card is beautiful the second gorgeous Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as all ways Jan
    hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous cards Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards again Jan:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards Jan. Enjoy your evening out. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Jan, hope you had a fabulous Valentine's day my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Jan.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan