My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Less is more!



 Rainbow Glass Glitter from Chloe


Hi Everyone, this is my 2nd post today! I blogged my first DT post for Imagination Crafts HERE
...................................
 It's hard to believe but it's Less is mores 3rd birthday. I have only missed one challenge in all that time and I was visiting family in Germany at the time!!
This challenge is a Rainbow challenge
I used Stencils, embossing paste and Glass Glitter.
Not sure who the stencils are from!
....................
Happy 3rd Birthday to all at Less is more 
Thanks for calling!

9 comments:

  1. Love these cards. That glitter is beautiful and so unusual.
    Cleane and simple is the way forward!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog

    <3 & hug
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your third birthday at LIM. I started out with them too, but could never the hang of making cards with so little to see. Enjoy your Day Jan. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty glitter, great take on the challenge Jan.

    Well done on entering all the challenges....did we give you detention for missing one? lol

    Lovely to be back for this week

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mandi, you didn't but I gave myself one lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous what different beautiful done Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great tale on the challenge Jan!
    Thanks so much as ever to a stalwart LIMette!
    We really appreciate your participation!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning hun great stuff u are an inspiration have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the rainbow glitter looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Jan, these are just perfect cards for Young people's birthday, love them, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan