My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

One of Hubby's birthday card.



Hi everyone this is my 2nd post today! I survived the grandchildren. We had fun with my clay today. It's great to see them and great to have peace restored lol!
I have made a simple card for my hubby, it's his birthday on Wednesday!
We have two cats a black & white one who is 19 in May. You would never think so to look at her. Apart from being deaf she is great.
Our other cat adopted us almost 2 years ago and the way things are going we are going to end up with a neighbours cat.
 My granddaughter was told they have got another cat and don't want that one any more. So we are feeding it and haven't got the heart to put it out when the weather is bad. 
Some people should not be allowed animals. It makes me so angry.
Enough said.
They are both digital images I can't remember who created them.
I coloured with a mixture of watercolour pencils & PM.
The sentiment stamp is part of  a Woodware Friend set. Glossy accents.
Less is more "Masculine"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan



19 comments:

  1. Ooh another super card Jan, this is fab.
    Disgraceful of your neighbours if that is correct.
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge again this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Jan - love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous CAS card Jan. I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LIM card - love that cute cat image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jan, my friend, just perfect for Hubby, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card hun have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun one Jan.
    Many happies to your hubby this week!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, love the sentiment around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, love the sentiment around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fun card! Great the text round the card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card really caught my eye...so I'm dropping by to comment. It's fun charming and delightful. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Jan. The lettering is super around the edge and love the images.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card Jan - you sound a bit like us, we always manage to adopt stray cats.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a perfect image for the corner of a card Jan and lovely for a man! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so great. My hubby and I lost our cat of 16 years recently. It was so very hard. I miss that cat a lot. Right now it would just be too hard to make a card with a cat on it. Your is too adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this .... fab stamped image. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan