My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pop up box and tutorial.




A4 piece of card cut down to 10 1/2" x  7 1/2" keep the piece you cut off the length for the inside.
Score 2 1/2" 4 times then you will be left with 1/2" that's the tab.
Score length ways at 5" apart from the segment next to the tab.



Cut the short lengths and fold back.
 Attach with the tab and fold flat score well.

 Decorate as required.

 Hi everyone. My 2nd blog today. 
There are some stunning pop up boxes all around Facebook & blogland. 
The instructions I have found have been on American boards so I made this on the Hougie board.
I decorated with a K&Co designer pad. Memory box & Tattered lace die. Bits from my stash.
I hope you find my tut helpful.
Challenges
That Craft Place "Make/alter box"
Make it Monday "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jan fabulous hun and thanks so much for the wonderful tutuorial - I am so silly I only just realised what the LTC stands for lol - have a great evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card in a box Jan. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty :)
    I have not seen any like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the pretty pink colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jan, thanks for the tutorial too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic Jan, keep meaning to try one of these, seeing your design think I`ll have a go soon.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pop up box Jan - love the colours and the design.
    Funnily enough, I have made one today as well - will post it tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pop up box Jan, thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I have seen these around FB and Blogs and just love them, yours is stunning. A fabulous tutorial Jan, thank you will be giving this a go, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant box Jan - you might want to enter this at That Craft Place this fortnight where the challenge is make/alter a box! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning Jan and beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tutorial Jan and such a beautiful result...just gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, thank you for the clear tutorial. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great tut thanks jan its lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Jan. Thank you for the tutorial.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous pop up box and tutorial Jan. Thanks for sharing.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning Jan thanks for the tutorial xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pop up box, thank you for the tutorial I will definitely be trying this!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan