My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Challenge 55 Kiss at the Creative Card Crew!


Our sponsors are;
the prize.


Hi everyone hope you are all keeping warm and dry! 
Forecast is terrible today here so hoping it will miss us lol!
....................
Over at the Creative Card Crew we have a new challenge Kiss.
My card is 8x8 and the sentiment is from QKR Stampede
The die cut was cut on the Silhouette and was a freebie from UK Scrappers.
The image is from Aurora Wings and I used watercolour pencils to colour her in.
Bits from my stash.
I hope you can pop over and join us. The DT have done some amazing samples.
Challenge
Scribble & Scrap "Anything goes"
Make it Monday "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as ever my friend, hope you are well, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, lovely colours, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful image Jan - gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very beautiful card Jan great die you have used.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the die and the image beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan I do love the image and the sentiment made me smile.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation Jan...I love it.
    Huge crafty hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, lovely image and fab colouring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hun fabulous - been working on that image myself yesterday found it challenging but happy with the result great job hun x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and I love the saying you added to it also. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Jan, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Jan. Love the image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Jan..what a lovely image...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Jan, gorgeous colours and layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan